Marla Rubenstein is a licensed audiologist helping her patients achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI and UAW.
About this clinic
Midwest Ear Institute, P.C. is a private practice of otology and neurotology in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our audiologists have masters and doctoral degrees in audiology. They are trained to evaluate and rehabilitate people with hearing loss and imbalance.
We have three locations to choose from:
2020 W 86th St Suite #307
Indianapolis, IN 46260
7440 N Shadeland Ave Suite #150
Indianapolis, IN 46250
904 N Samuel Moore Pkwy
Mooresville, IN 46158
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- cochlear implants
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- balance disorder assessment
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details