Dr. Nancy George is a licensed audiologist in the State of Indiana since 1990. She earned her master’s degree from Purdue University and her doctorate from A.T. Still University. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Her focus is on testing and rehabilitating patients through the use of the latest technology to achieve the patients hearing goal.
When Dr. George is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Whisper Hearing Centers - Greenwood to help them find the hearing care they need.
Whisper Hearing Centers has been providing quality hearing healthcare to Indianapolis and surrounding areas for more than 35 years. Each of our audiologists is licensed in the state of Indiana and certified by the American Academy of Audiology and/or the American Speech and Hearing Association. All of our audiologists hold a master’s or doctorate degree in audiology.
At Whisper Hearing Centers, you get a team of professionals that is completely dedicated to your hearing health. They are highly-trained and experienced in the testing, diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss. Should you need more advanced medical treatment, Whisper Hearing Centers is backed by the physicians and surgeons at Otolaryngology Associates.
Hearing care services
- Hearing diagnosis and evaluation
- Audiometric examinations for all populations
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
- Hearing aid maintenance and service
- Tinnitus evaluations and treatment
- Balance evaluation and follow-up
- Semi-custom and custom swimplugs
- Custom earplugs for noise protection and personal listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details