A message from HearingLife - Indianapolis North about COVID-19:
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Yesenia Castellanos is licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced in helping people achieve healthy hearing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Indianapolis North to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Our office gives the best possible customer service and builds personal relationships with every patient. We like to play a big role in every patients hearing journey to assure the best results and improve their quality of life. We make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. Our office will answer the concerns of our patients hearing needs which will ultimately enrich the quality of their lives.
You can find us in Masters Crossing located on the southwest corner of 96th street and Masters road.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details