Hearing Instrument Specialist
Brie Adams earned her Hearing Aid Dispensing License through the State of NJ in 2002. She has been successfully dispensing Hearing Aids through HearMD for 20 years. She prides herself in providing excellent patient care. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her 3 children and husband. They love taking vacations to Disney World!
Please click on the link to our website to view our other provider at this location, Tammy Le.
Read 14 verified patient reviews for HearMD - Sewell! Their average review score is 4.86 () from 14 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Arantxa was so helpful, efficient and caring. I couldn’t have been more pleased with her professionalism. ”
“Both Arantxa and Dr. Cultrara are very nice. They explain the process of treating hearing loss and what’s needed to go on further. ”
“My encounter with Dr Michael Hall was absolutely wonderful, he made me feel comfortable and confident in him. I would easily recommend him to anyone needing to see an ENT.”
“Service was prompt and courteous. Dr shah answered all my questions ”
“Arantxa was awesome.”
At HearMD, our mission is to serve our community with a combination of compassion, professionalism, and individualized attention. We work closely with our team of ENT physicians and our collective expertise promises you service and care following guidelines for best practices. Hearing loss is a chronic medical condition and we believe you should be treated in a medical space.
We have 7 locations to serve you in Haddonfield, Medford, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Washington Township, Willingboro, and Woodbury. We use state of the art technologies to enrich the quality of our patient’s lives and relationships through better hearing.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings for pediatric and adult candidates
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Premium Care Plan
- Custom swim molds, sleep plugs, hearing protection and musician earplugs
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluation, management, and counseling
- We offer a 45-day trial period for all new Hearing Aid Fittings and can offer loaner hearing aid service if needed
- HearMD is proud to host the South Jersey Tinnitus Support Group. Meetings are currently via Zoom and meet the 1st Thursday of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
|Monday||9:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details