Hearing clinics in Idaho
We found 35 hearing aid centers located in or near 21 cities in Idaho, including 1 clinic providing telehealth services. Please use the quick links to search for clinics in your state.
Resources in Idaho
Are you looking for hearing care resources in Idaho? Here's what we found:
- Medicaid may provide hearing care coverage for adults and children who qualify.
- Job and vocational resources are available to help people who are deaf or hard of hearing find employment.
- Assistive telephone services can be obtained at no cost for people with qualifying disabilities that affect their ability to use standard phones.
- The state licensing board has information on licensed healthcare providers, including audiologists and hearing instrument specialists, both of which can dispense hearing aids.
And be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing care: Information on insurance and financial information, Medicare, and VA benefits.
- Knowing your rights: Laws that protect the rights of people who are hard of hearing
- Communication: Overview of captioned and amplified phones.
- Want to understand more about who provides hearing care? Options include hearing instrument specialists, audiologists and ENTs.
Telehealth hearing clinics
Telehealth hearing clinics allow audiologists and hearing aid specialists to provide care in satellite offices. At a clinic that offers tele-audiology, the hearing care professional conducts the visit by video with the help of a highly trained technician.
Cities in Idaho
Select a city below for a listing of hearing centers that offer in-person care provided by an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
Tell us about your experience
If you visit one of the hearing clinics on our site, we encourage you to come back to our site and submit a review of your experience! With more than 33,900 consumer reviews, our hearing care directory is the largest of its kind in the continental United States.