Leah Mitchell has been working as an Audiologist in Colorado since 2004.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communicative Disorders - University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (2001)
- Master’s Degree in Audiology - University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point (2003)
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology - Pennsylvania College of Optometry’s School of Audiology (2007).
Prior to joining the Sound Relief Hearing Center, she has worked at an ENT office, private practice, and at the Department of Veterans Affairs. She enjoys seeing how her patients’ relationships and quality of life can be improved through better hearing and management of tinnitus.
Jerry truly understands his patients challenges with hearing loss and tinnitus. He has been wearing hearing devices for more than a decade to correct his own high-frequency hearing loss, and he uses sound therapy to relieve the affects of his tinnitus. As a Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist and Past President of the Colorado Hearing Society, Jerry's goal is to help people who experience what he and tens of millions of other Americans do.
About this clinic
At Sound Relief in Westminster, everything we do starts with our patients. We give our patients the time they deserve and need. Backed by the most advanced technology, we share a passion for helping anyone suffering from tinnitus or other hearing health issues. What makes us different is that we specialize in tinnitus. As Colorado’s leading experts, no tinnitus treatment team is ranked higher or referred with more confidence. With the most comprehensive FDA-approved tinnitus treatments anywhere, we’ve helped thousands of sufferers experience life-changing results.
- Tinnitus evaluation, testing, treatment and management
- Hearing testing
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Audiometric testing
- Hearing aids – digital, Bluetooth, i-Phone capability available
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Custom earmolds and earplugs
- Ear wax management
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 1:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details