Dr. Smith is the owner of Cornerstone Hearing Center and a Board Certified Audiologist. Dr Smith has been helping people achieve better hearing for over 20 years and was inspired early on in life as he experienced his mother's difficulties with hearing.
Dr. Smith is also a proud veteran who served honorably in the United States Air Force. He has been married to his wife of 30 years and they have three sons.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Cornerstone Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We at Cornerstone Hearing Center supply a full range of hearing health services that include but are not limited to dispensing and programming of hearing aids.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic Audiological Evaluations
- Pediatric Hearing Test and Evaluations (ages 10 and above)
- Tinnitus Management
- Custom Earmolds and Ear Plugs
- Cochlear Implant Services
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Rehabilitative Counseling
- Hearing Protection
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Services
- Hearing Aid Repairs, Service, and Batteries
- Cerumen Removal (Ear Wax)
- Aural Rehabilitation
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|