A message from Cadence Hearing Services - Doylestown about COVID-19:
Dr. Lynda Wayne is a licensed audiologist and the Owner and Director of Cadence Hearing Services. She earned a Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University, a Master’s degree from The College of New Jersey and a Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. Dr. Wayne has over 20 years’ experience helping people achieve healthy hearing and continues to consult regarding the latest in the hearing industry.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Cadence Hearing Services - Doylestown to help them find the hearing care they need.
Cadence Hearing Services will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
101 Progress Drive Doylestown, PA 18901
Luxemborg Corporate Center 207 Corportate Drive East Langhorne, PA 19047
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9 am - 1 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 3 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details