Dana Giannetti graduated from West Chester University with a B.A. in Communicative Disorders in 2010. She continued her education at Salus University and completed a Doctorate in Audiology (AuD.) in 2014. Dana is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dana is very passionate about hearing care as she knows from personal experience how vital hearing technology is to help improve one’s quality of life.
When Dana is not working with patients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children in her home in Pennsylvania. Her favorite activities include playing in her spring and fall softball leagues, baking, listening to music and going to live concerts (with hearing protection of course!).
Read 9 verified patient reviews for HearMD - Willingboro! Their average review score is 4.89 () from 9 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dana explained my hearing review as she went along so I really understood what was happening with my hearing. She made suggestions to help me utilize my hearing aids to my advantage and to choose a warranty going forward. ”
“Dana is amazing !”
“Dana is the best.”
“Dana is extremely knowledgeable in the audiology field. She was very helpful, assisting me in choosing a plan that fits my needs. Dana takes the time to answer your questions and concerns, to your satisfactory and understanding. ”
“Very professional and concerned about my well-being ”
At HearMD, our mission is to serve our community with a combination of compassion, professionalism, and individualized attention. We work closely with our team of ENT physicians and our collective expertise promises you service and care following guidelines for best practices. Hearing loss is a chronic medical condition and we believe you should be treated in a medical space.
We have 7 locations to serve you in Haddonfield, Medford, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Washington Township, Willingboro, and Woodbury. We use state of the art technologies to enrich the quality of our patient’s lives and relationships through better hearing.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings for pediatric and adult candidates
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Premium Care Plan
- Custom swim molds, sleep plugs, hearing protection and musician earplugs
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluation, management, and counseling
- We offer a 45-day trial period for all new Hearing Aid Fittings and can offer loaner hearing aid service if needed
- HearMD is proud to host the South Jersey Tinnitus Support Group. Meetings are currently via Zoom and meet the 1st Thursday of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
|Monday||9:30 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details