Eleni Mitoulis graduated from Towson University with a B.S. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology and continued her education at Towson University where she earned her Doctorate in Audiology. Eleni is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association. During her doctorate program and clinical experiences she has worked with audiologists in private practice, ENT, and pediatric care.
Outside of the office, Eleni enjoys cooking and baking, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for HearMD - Medford! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Eleni was nice and informative. I had questions and she was very patient. I would recommend her. ”
“Eleni was very helpful in improving the sound quality of my hearing aids and showing me how to keep them clean from ear wax.”
“I call them "smart ears". I was a hard sell but Linda was able to tout the benefits with facts now I can't live without them. ”
“Interested in solving my hearing issues. Took time to explain problems with and possible resolutions to my hearing problem -- clearly explained all issues related to improving my hearing. Would strongly and without hesitation recommend Dr. and staff.”
“ Very understandable. ”
At HearMD, our mission is to serve our community with a combination of compassion, professionalism, and individualized attention. We work closely with our team of ENT physicians and our collective expertise promises you service and care following guidelines for best practices. Hearing loss is a chronic medical condition and we believe you should be treated in a medical space.
We have 7 locations to serve you in Haddonfield, Medford, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Washington Township, Willingboro, and Woodbury. We use state of the art technologies to enrich the quality of our patient’s lives and relationships through better hearing.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings for pediatric and adult candidates
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Premium Care Plan
- Custom swim molds, sleep plugs, hearing protection and musician earplugs
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluation, management, and counseling
- We offer a 45-day trial period for all new Hearing Aid Fittings and can offer loaner hearing aid service if needed
- HearMD is proud to host the South Jersey Tinnitus Support Group. Meetings are currently via Zoom and meet the 1st Thursday of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||12:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||1 pm - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details