A message from McGuire's Hearing Aid Service - Riverhead about COVID-19:
Licensed audiologist Jennifer Costa earned her BA in Speech Communication from St. Joseph's College, Patchogue, NY and her Master of Arts in Audiology from Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology. Her number one priority is providing patients with the highest standard of care. She believes that atients deserve enthusiasm, knowledge and trust, as well as the promise of a commitment to work together to find the most appropriate hearing instrument to improve communication and quality of life.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at McGuire's Hearing Aid Service - Riverhead to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
McGuire's Hearing and Audiological Services was established nearly 40 years ago, and today is owned and operated by third generation McGuire family member, David Carr.
Like his parents before him, Dave's business philosophy of customers come first is most evident when he cares for patients as a New York State licensed hearing specialist. In fact, all McGuire employees recognize that patient commitment is the company's primary responsibility. With this tenet in mind, our staff members devote themselves to optimal patient care and exceed NYS and federal requirements for continuing education.
McGuire's has seven convenient locations throughout the area to serve you better:
818 East Main Street (just east of Town Hall)
Riverhead, NY 11901
580 County Road 39A (1/4 mile east of Hampton Jitney)
Southampton, NY 11968
475 East Main Street, Suite 112
Patchogue, NY 11772
2297 Middle Country Road
Centereach, NY 11720
1500 Brecknock Road (at Peconic Landing)
Greenport, NY 11984
The Hearing Center at Montefiore Medical Center
Green Medical Arts Pavilion
3400 Bainbridge Ave
Bronx, NY 10461
The Hearing Center at Pelham
1934 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
Hearing care services
- Free hearing screening: Free demo of the latest technology and free consultation.
- Family tradition of serving Long Island hearing-impaired populations for 40 years
- Uncompromising pledge of professional service offered by caring staff
- Provider of the most technologically advanced digital hearing instruments
- Substantial discounts on digital hearing instruments
- Serving all hearing populations, from profoundly impaired to those who simply require clarity
- Most extensive warranties and service nationally
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details