Melissa Taylor, Au.D. joined Ear Works Audiology in 2014 and works in the Smithtown and Wading River offices.
Her clinical expertise includes the fitting of Hearing Aids and diagnostic audiometric testing for pediatric through geriatric populations. Dr. Taylor regularly attends continuing education seminars to maintain her expertise in the latest advancement in Hearing Aid technology.
• B.A. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, St. John's University
• M.A. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, St John's University
• Au.D. in Audiology, University of Florida
Licenses & Certifications:
• New York State Licensure in Audiology
• New York State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
• Fellow of American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
• Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
Read 1 verified patient review for Ear Works Audiology - Wading River! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr Taylor has been a blessing. I appreciate how professional and caring she has been through this entire process.”
Ear Works Audiology was established in order to provide professional hearing health care to Long Islanders. Our dedicated and highly experienced staff has enabled us to build an audiology practice unlike any other. We offer a full range of audiological services to meet the needs of patients of all ages. At Ear Works Audiology we know what works best for your ears. We offer nice convenient locations to serve you in Nassau and Suffolk Counties so we can serve all of your hearing health care needs.
Hearing care services
We offer a full range of hearing services including:
•Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
•Hearing Aid Consultations
•Hearing Aid Service and Repairs
•Reprogramming of Hearing Aids
•Middle Ear Analysis•Custom Ear Molds
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details