Barbara Fee-Olsen is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology. Dr. Fee-Olsen is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so he can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
Suffolk Hearing and Speech Center is a not-for-profit, community agency whose dedicated staff provides diagnostic and therapeutic services for people of all ages. Certified by the New York State Department of Health as a Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Suffolk Hearing and Speech Center blends the most modern diagnostic technology with a caring, home-like atmosphere and a staff of highly-qualified audiologists to provide the highest level of service to our patients. The Center is part of the Catholic Health Services of Long Island, New York.
Our audiology and hearing aid services include:
- complete audiological evaluations
- pediatric hearing evaluations
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aid dispensing, programming and fitting
- custom ear molds, noise protectors, and swim molds
- hearing aid services, repair, cleaning and adjustments
- complete line of digital hearing aids
- speech services
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details