Dr. Pamela Curtis serves patients at Richland Memorial Hospital’s audiology department. She earned her master’s degree from Central Missouri State University and her doctorate from the University of Florida. She is a Fellow with the American Academy of Audiology and she has been practicing audiology for over 3 decades.
Read 1 verified patient review for Richland Memorial Hospital – Audiology! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“He's friendly and nice and did he's job correctly”
About this clinic
Richland Memorial Hospital provides excellent health care, promotes wellness and is active in educating patients, staff and the community.
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid demonstration and counseling
- Evaluation and fitting of hearing aids
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom hearing protection
- Musician ear monitors and plugs
- Swim molds
- Public awareness and education
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment