Dr. Curtis is a licensed clinical audiologist who earned her graduate degree from the University of Florida.
About this clinic
Carle Richland Memorial Hospital's Audiology department provides comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative services to our pediatric and adult patients.
- Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Hearing Evaluations
- Tinnitus Evaluation & Management
- Evaluation and Fitting of Hearing Aids/Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Hearing Conservation
- Aural Rehabilitation & Counseling
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Musician Ear Monitors and Plugs
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details