Dr. Curtis is a licensed clinical audiologist who earned her graduate degree from the University of Florida.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Carle Richland Memorial Hospital - Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Carle Richland Memorial Hospital's Audiology department provides comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative services to our pediatric and adult patients.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Hearing Evaluations
- Tinnitus Evaluation & Management
- Evaluation and Fitting of Hearing Aids/Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Hearing Conservation
- Aural Rehabilitation & Counseling
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Musician Ear Monitors and Plugs
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 am |
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details