Hearing Instrument Specialist
Amanda Bennett has worked at Evansville Hearing Aid Center since 2011. She fell in love with the industry and in 2015 her father offered her the opportunity to become part owner of the company. Let her knowledge in the latest hearing technology help you make the best choices in your hearing healthcare needs.
Read 1 verified patient review for Evansville Hearing Aid Center, LLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“They have made my life so much better with my hearing aides. The Staff and Decor are wonderful and amazing ”
Our practice takes care of each patient as if they were our own family member to receive the best possible hearing care. We focus on serving the hearing needs of the Evansville communities with dedicated hearing care. We practice disciplines and values to ensure fair and personalized hearing care for each patient.
Hearing care services
After your free appointment we offer a variety of services to accommodate your personal hearing aid and hearing loss needs:
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment