Dr. Cari Marzolf is a licensed audiologist at Comprehensive Ear & Hearing. She earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Central Michigan University. Dr. Marzolf holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Language Speech Language Hearing Association. She enjoys helping people of all ages with hearing loss.
Cari enjoys living with her family and pets in the Saugatuck area and spends time gardening, camping and traveling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Comprehensive Ear & Hearing of Zeeland to help them find the hearing care they need.
Comprehensive Ear & Hearing offers a full range of comprehensive hearing services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide complete testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices available. We can help you make the best choices on all of your hearing needs to ensure complete satisfaction and to achieve a better quality of life through better hearing.
We have 3 locations in the surrounding communities to choose from:
300 S. State St Suite #1
Zeeland, MI 49464
854 Washington Building B Suite #340
Holland, MI 49423
Grand Haven Office
1101 Columbus Ave
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Hearing care services
When you purchase a hearing instrument here, we include the following:
- quarterly cleanings and adjustments
- yearly audiometric screening
- yearly hearing instrument evaluations
- first year loss and damage insurance
- first year warranty – see exclusions with device purchased
- repair and loss and damage replacement renewal options
- batteries provided for the life of the hearing instrument (2 packs per month)
- hearing instrument programming and adjustments
- family communications workshops
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details