Doctor of Audiology Patty Petermann is the President of Puget Sound Hearing. She has over 25 years experience helping people hear better. She earned her BS in Speech and Hearing Sciences from Bradley University, her MS in audiology from the University of Hawaii and her AuD from A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
About this hearing center
Puget Sound Hearing has been providing comprehensive hearing care services to people ages six and up in the Puget Sound area for over 34 years.
Our highly experienced team of caring clinical professionals provides a full range of hearing care services and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We utilize advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solutions options that are available.
We have eleven locations throughout the area, see our website to select the clinic closest to you.
Hearing care services
Puget Sound Hearing is your trusted source for a full range of hearing care services for adults and children age 6 and older, including:
- Free comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Free hearing aid demonstrations
- A wide variety of hearing aid brands and styles from the world's best hearing aid manufacturers
- Risk-free thirty-day trial with 100% money-back guarantee
- Hearing aid verification with live speech mapping, real ear measurement, or sound field testing
- Hearing aid cleaning, adjustments, and repairs on most brands
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- Personal sound amplifying products (PSAPs)
- Swim and noise earplugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details