Brandon Pierce is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialists licensed in the state of New Hampshire. He earned a bachelor’s degree from West Virginia University and has been helping the patients in our West Lebanon office location achieve healthy hearing.
About this clinic
Avada Hearing Aid Center provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details