Teresa Godsell is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. Teresa holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is New Hampshire's only academic medical center. Internationally renowned, nationally ranked, and regionally respected, we integrate high-quality patient care, advanced medical education, and translational research to provide a full spectrum of health care.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details