A message from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene about COVID-19:
Licensed doctor of audiology Bernadette Quinn serves the patients at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Cheshire Medical Center and Dartmouth/Hitchcock-Keene Audiology department is an integral part of the Ear, Nose and Throat Department that provides a comprehensive range of hearing services that includes specialized testing and full evaluations for a variety of hearing disorders. Our highly experienced audiologists are certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
- Newborn hearing screening at Cheshire Medical Center
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Fitting for and sale of state of the art hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom hearing protection and molds for electronic devices such as MP3 players and cell phones
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details