Dr. Daniel Richert earned his Master's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Western Illinois University and his Doctorate in Audiology from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is licensed to practice audiology in Missouri and Iowa and holds a national Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech and Language Pathology. Dr. Richert has both taught at Southern Illinois University and supervised graduate students. His areas of expertise are diagnostic hearing assessment, hearing instrument evaluations and fittings and aural rehabilitation. Dedicated to patient centered care, Dr. Richert seeks to give each patient friendly, personal hearing care with exemplary quality.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Unified Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Northwood, Senior Provider Network, MCAS, Union Reporter, Highmark Employee Discount , Charter Twp, CAP, Macomb County, AARP-HearUSA, AMAC, Paragon Home Resources, Metra, Prime Health, Summit Township, NEI, BCBS of Michigan, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Advanced Hearing Providers, PEHP, OCCM, Homelink, Jordan Furniture, UAW, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Hearing Care Solutions, LECOM, HealthPass, Steamfitters Local 449, Harmony Hearing, Care and Save Discount Prg, AAA, Heavy and Highway and Lake Medical Imaging.
About this clinic
- Hearing evaluations and screenings
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting specializing in digital technology
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom earmolds and earplugs
- Hearing conservation Programs in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Complimentary cleanings and checkups forever for your hearing system
- 3 year free battery program on AGX aids
- 75 day trial period and retraining program on all new hearing aid purchases
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details