Dr. Bryan Stringham
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Bothwell Ear, Nose & Throat! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“Took my dad in to see Gerald Young. Very pleased with his expertise and explanation of dad's needs. He took the time necessary to explain everything to a patient reluctant to try new technology. ”
“The doctor was respectful and courteous.”
“He was well liked and he explained things to me.”
“They was very courteous and gave me all the information I needed.”
“I give them 5 stars.”
About this clinic
Bothwell Ear, Nose & Throat is a full-service ENT clinic for patients or all ages with conditions affecting the head and neck. This includes the diagnosis and treatment of such conditions as hearing loss, ringing in the ears and balance disorders. Our highly-qualified team offers hearing testing and hearing aid purchases, fittings and repairs.
The office is conveniently located in Bothwell Healing Arts Center at 3700 West 10th on the west side of Sedalia.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details