Deborah Burke earned her Master’s of Education in Audiology from the University of Virginia and completed her Clinical Fellowship Year at Staten Island University Hospital. She joined HearMD in 2001.
Deborah has numerous interests and activities outside of work. When not spending time with her husband and college-age children, she enjoys singing with the Rancocas Valley Singers, her church praise band and serving others at her church. She also loves reading a good book – especially while sitting on the beach!
Debbie is a member of the ASHA. She is a licensed audiologist and hearing aid dispenser in the state of New Jersey.
Please click the link to our website to view our other provider at this location, Zachary Harris.
Read 14 verified patient reviews for HearMD - Mount Laurel! Their average review score is 4.79 () from 14 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I saw audiologist Miss Debbie Burke for review my hearing aid. She checked and explained all the steps required to keep hearing aid In a good condition. She provided phone number of OTICON Connectivity Hotline. ”
“I was seen without an appointment. She spent a lot of time with me. She fixed my hearing aid and scheduled an appointment to discuss a new hearing aid Very professional ”
“My first experience with hear MD and I have to say Debbie Burke made the entire experience fun and easy. Thank you.”
“This was my first experience, and it was very positive! Everything was explained to me in detail, before the rest, during the test and afterwards! ”
“ when I came to them about my hearing , they were very helpful and took their time explaining to me what was going on and gave me some information and I appreciate that a whole lot.”
At HearMD, our mission is to serve our community with a combination of compassion, professionalism, and individualized attention. We work closely with our team of ENT physicians and our collective expertise promises you service and care following guidelines for best practices. Hearing loss is a chronic medical condition and we believe you should be treated in a medical space.
We have 7 locations to serve you in Haddonfield, Medford, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Washington Township, Willingboro, and Woodbury. We use state of the art technologies to enrich the quality of our patient’s lives and relationships through better hearing.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings for pediatric and adult candidates
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Premium Care Plan
- Custom swim molds, sleep plugs, hearing protection and musician earplugs
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluation, management, and counseling
- We offer a 45-day trial period for all new Hearing Aid Fittings and can offer loaner hearing aid service if needed
- HearMD is proud to host the South Jersey Tinnitus Support Group. Meetings are currently via Zoom and meet the 1st Thursday of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 3:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details