Leah Wilkinson Keylard
Dr. Leah Wilkinson Keylard is a licensed audiologist serving patients at Key Hearing. She is a highly trained professional who is knowledgeable in the latest technology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, MCAS, AFE USA, UAW, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, Prime Health, AMAC, CAP Connection, NEI and OCCM.
Read 1 verified patient review for Key Hearing! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I am so grateful I had Dr Leah's name when I moved here from Dallas. She has been a Godsend. I haven't been so lucky with some of my other doctors. ”
About this clinic
Key Hearing Audiology and Balance Clinic understands the importance of communication. Our caring staff uses the latest technology to diagnose and treat your hearing loss. We are committed to meeting each patient’s needs by finding the right hearing solution for each individual. We look forward to improving your life through better hearing.
- Soundproof testing booths
- Hearing assessments
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid verification/validation
- FM systems
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds and noise protection
- Ear plugs for musicians, swimming etc.
- 60 day trial period for hearing aids
- Loaner program for hearing aids
- Hearing aid service and repairs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details