Yvonne Sandoval BC-HIS HA7526 is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs. Yvonne feels very rewarded helping her patients live richer, fuller, more satisfying lives, with the help of hearing devices.
Jacob is a highly experienced Hearing Instrument Specialist, and a lifetime hearing aid user himself. He has been wearing hearing aids since he was almost 3 years old! He began fitting hearing aids in 2007 and truly loves what he does. He is passionate about his community and currently sits on the City of Hemet Planning Commission, as Hemet has been his home for over 40 years.
Read 1 verified patient review for Valleywide Hearing Aid Center Inc. - Murrieta! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I've been going to hearing aid specialists for over forty years. Yvonne Sandoval is without a doubt at the top of my list of being an OUTSTANDING/BEST in her knowledge and really caring about her patients. I highly recommend her to all who need help with their hearing loss.”
Our team at Valleywide Hearing Aid Center Inc understands that hearing loss is a profoundly individual experience. We are dedicated to meeting the hopes and expectations of each person who chooses to enhance their hearing with assisted instruments. The mission at valley hearing is to provide knowledgeable, friendly, personal service and the most advanced hearing aid technology at an affordable price.
Linked here is our Hemet office for your convenience, click on the link to learn more. Our website offers full details on all we have to offer.
Our Murrieta office is located on Antelope Rd in Antelope Square shopping center. We are in Suite 205, on the same side as Prestige Dental and Sleek & Shear Salon.
Valleywide Hearing Aid Center Inc. Available Services
- Individual evaluations, audiometric and speech evaluations.
- Hearing tests are always offered free of charge at any of our locations!
- Hearing aid consultation if needed
- Hearing aid sales, including Bluetooth technolgy and rechargeable devices
- Hearing aid fittings and programming. Once our office receives your new hearing aids, we will conduct a fitting to ensure comfort, make any necessary adjustments to maximize the hearing aid's performance, and carefully cover use and maintenance procedures with you.
- Custom ear molds
- Cleanings repairs
- Maintenance programs
- Batteries we offer all four sizes hearing aid batteries: 10, 13, 312, & 675. Our batteries are sold as a box of 40 for $20.00
We offer the newest, most advanced hearing technology from industry leading manufacturers! Schedule an appointment today to discuss the wide variety of makes and models we offer such as:
- Starkey & MORE!
We work with most insurances and have financing available through Care Credit.
Call to schedule your personalized appointment to better hearing.
Service pets welcome
|Monday||9 am - 2 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 2 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 2 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 2 pm|
Service pets welcome
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details