Dr. Chelsea Maag earned her doctorate of audiology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She is knowledgeable and experienced in conducting hearing tests, fitting and programming all types of hearing aids, programming cochlear implants and Ponto and BAHA osseointegrated devices. She prides herself on providing patients and their families strategies on improving communication therefore improving their quality of life.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Pacific ENT to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Pacific ENT offers the people of the Carlsbad area professional audiology and hearing care service, including hearing testing and hearing aids. They offer a wide range of hearing aid styles and technology levels.
Hearing care services
Our services include treatment of the following hearing and balance conditions:
- Ear infections and earache
- Surfer's Ear
- Ear trauma (injury)
- Ear Wax
- Perforated (hole) eardrum
- Hearing loss – sensorineural (nerve) and conductive (mechanical) Related to aging, loud noise exposure, infection, hereditary, autoimmune or otoscleroisis
- Tinnitus – ringing or noise in the ear
- Skin cancer of the ear
- Eustachian tube dysfunction – problems with “clearing” ears with change of altitude
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Dizziness, Vertigo and Motion Sickness
- Meniere ’s disease
- Custom earmolds – we make custom earmolds
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|