Hearing Group - East Wichita
It is outside of normal business hours for this location. Please fill out the appointment request form for a call back.
Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
I have been in the hearing aid industry since 1998, actively practicing in the Central Kansas and Oklahoma areas. I am licensed to fit and dispense hearing aids in three states; Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. I continued to pursue a higher level of certification by taking the National Competency Exam and received my Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences. I am also a qualified member of the International Hearing Society.
When you are ready to hear your favorite sounds clearly, give us a call to set up your free hearing test! We can get you on the road to a better quality of life!
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Hearing Group - East Wichita! Their average review score is 4.83 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“The entire staff is always very friendly. The service I received was excellent.”
“I have had a great experience getting hearing aids. They are so friendly, knowledgable & helpful. If you have a problem, they are just a phone call away. A very pleasant experience. I highly recommend them for your hearing needs. ”
“I have had hearing aids since 2002, and had always went through another provider. This was my 1st experience with The Hearing Group on the east side. Everything was great about the experience. The business was clean, everyone there was courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.”
“After experiencing another brand of hearing aids and subsequent service we at least have a reference point by which to give an accurate review. We found Amy the receptionist to be extremely welcoming , knowledgeable and just downright perky. As to Jesse we were so very pleased with his knowledge and commitment to finding and fitting the correct device and program for us specifically. We came away from his office hearing already on a level heretofore not experienced and with the confidence that we had his full support in continuing our hearing journey. Please give them an opportunity to take this walk with you, you’ll not be disappointed.”
“HG is very customer friendly and Jessee is always very helpful.”
At Hearing Group, our patients come first and helping you hear with state-of-the-art hearing instruments is what we do best! Our skilled professionals are committed to staying abreast of the latest breakthroughs in the world of digital hearing technology and devices. Offering the highest standards of personalized care, they take the time to listen to you and understand your unique concerns. And rest assured, we deliver exemplary follow-up care so we will be there for you every step of the way to help you enjoy all of life’s sounds. We offer eight locations across Oklahoma and Kansas so check for an office near you. Come in today to start the simple process with a free hearing test and free hearing aid test drive.
We are located north of Bradly Fair shopping center which is at 21st Street and Rock Road. We are in the Shops at Tallgrass shopping mall sitting between Tips & Toes and Mathnasium.
Services We Offer
- Free hearing tests, we will thoroughly explain the testing process, test results, and give you our recommendation based on those results.
- Speech tests
- Hearing aid sales
- Rechargeable hearing aids, If you are looking for the best rechargeable hearing aids with the latest technology, then don’t look any further than our top three rechargeable hearing aids.
- Single-sided hearing loss options, we have plenty of options for single-sided deafness.
- Hearing Aid Subscription, check out this option if you want to try hearing aids for an extended time or need another financial option to traditional financing.
- Hearing aid fittings, programming and adjustments
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings on most brands of hearing aids
- Annual hearing tests
- Hearing aid service plans, offering you an easy and affordable way to continue to keep your hearing aids protected against any unexpected cost for repairs and services.
Hearing Aid Brands Offered
- CROS and BiCROS
Insurance Plans We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal and most other plans
- United Healthcare
- Nations Hearing and many more
*We will inquire as to your benefits during your appointment
Hearing Aid Financing
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage
- Care Credit
Sometimes, financing just isn’t an option. Hearing Group has put together a program for those unable to make a full purchase and who do not qualify for any kind of hearing aid financing — the Hearing Group Subscription Program. The patient has several technology levels to choose from with a one-time down payment and a monthly service fee. No credit check is required.
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details