A message from Golden State Hearing Aid Center - Merced about COVID-19:
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser / Owner
Ryan started Golden State Hearing Aid Center in 2017, serving patients in the Modesto area and continuing a family legacy of over 50 years in the hearing care industry. He doesn’t consider this work and enjoys seeing the life changes better hearing can bring within the community.
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
Wes joined the practice in 2019 as a licensed hearing aid dispenser. Inspired by creating meaningful communication improvements between families, he specializes in hearing evaluations, helping patients clearly understand their particular hearing needs.
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
Veronica joined the practice in 2018 as a technician and licensed dispenser. She works primarily out of the Merced office, occasionally helping out at the Modesto location. She enjoys the everyday challenges of learning new technology to change families’ lives.
Read 1 verified patient review for Golden State Hearing Aid Center - Merced! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I spent hrs trying to find someone to service my brand of hearing aids in this valley It was no no Finally these people offered to help me The lady was wonderful, so very helpful I fully recommend going there ”
Golden State Hearing Aid Center is committed to helping our patients achieve better hearing for a better quality of life. We offer our patients the opportunity to be tested in a large sound proof booth for the most accurate hearing evaluation. Our patients have the ability to try demo hearing devices from a variety of manufacturers to compare and find the best fit for their needs. The newest technologies and models in the industry are always available at Golden State Hearing Aid Center. We aim to offer timely, friendly service and meet the needs of our patients.
Hearing care services
Everything we do is designed for your individual care
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
Full Line of Hearing Aids
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Wireless Hearing Aids
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Aids
- Premium batteries
- Water protection ear plugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Rechargeable batteries
- SurfLink Mobile 2
- SurfLink Mini Mobile
- SurfLink Media 2
- SurfLink Remote
- SurfLink Remote Microphone 2
- Hearing aid cleaning services for current hearing aids of all makes and manufacturers
- Loaner Hearing Instruments
Follow Up Services
- Hearing aid repair services - Oticon, Phonak, Resound, Signia,Unitron,Widex
- Loss and damage insurance included on all instruments
- Follow-up visits to fine tune the instruments to insure maximum benefit
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of hearing aids
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!
|Monday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details