Katherine Brown is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Active Hearing Center - Kingman to help them find the hearing care they need.
Since 2017, the staff of Active Hearing Center has been helping people achieve healthy hearing by offering patients a friendly and stress-free experience. Hearing loss can be a challenge bringing with it a host of emotions, but it is our mission to provide compassionate support and services to help ease those feelings. Make your appointment to better hearing!
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details