A message from Camp Hearing Aid Center about COVID-19:
Gregory Simmerman is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. He specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Camp Hearing Aid Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At Simmerman Hearing and Camp Hearing Aid Center your improved quality of life is our main goal. We make it a priority to keep up on new and innovative technologies, from diagnostic testing to hearing aids, in order to give you the best hearing possible.
Hearing care services
Our products and services include:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details