Dr. Todd Burdette is a licensed audiologist who joined our team in 2017. He earned his Doctorate in audiology from Salus University School of Audiology in Pennsylvania, a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from West Virginia University. Dr. Burdette has nearly two decades experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. He specializes in hearing evaluations and hearing aid technology and is our Director of Hearing Services.
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify