A message from McGuire's Hearing Aid Service - Pelham about COVID-19:
Judy Rasin earned her Doctorate of Audiology from the Arizona School of Health Science. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Academy of Audiology, a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Judy has experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology.
Sarah Franky is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology.
Kaitlyn O’Rourke earned a Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Oklahoma and a Bachelor of Arts, Speech and Hearing Science at SUNY University at Buffalo. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Academy of Audiology, a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Kaitlyn is a dedicated and experienced hearing care provider who is committed to helping people hear their best with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at McGuire's Hearing Aid Service - Pelham to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
McGuire's Hearing and Audiological Services was established nearly 40 years ago, and today is owned and operated by third generation McGuire family member, David Carr.
Like his parents before him, Dave's business philosophy of customers come first is most evident when he cares for patients as a New York State licensed hearing specialist. In fact, all McGuire employees recognize that patient commitment is the company's primary responsibility. With this tenet in mind, our staff members devote themselves to optimal patient care and exceed NYS and federal requirements for continuing education.
We have several locations to choose from, see our website for the location nearest you.
Hearing care services
- Free hearing screening: Free demo of the latest technology and free consultation.
- Family tradition of serving Long Island hearing-impaired populations for 40 years
- Uncompromising pledge of professional service offered by caring staff
- Provider of the most technologically advanced digital hearing instruments
- Substantial discounts on digital hearing instruments
- Serving all hearing populations, from profoundly impaired to those who simply require clarity
- Most extensive warranties and service nationally
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details