Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
In 2017, Cassie opened Clark Hearing in Magnolia in order to bring patients a higher level of service. Since then, the practice has grown to three locations and is blessed to continue to bring the latest and best hearing technology to each and every patient, now in The Woodlands and Tomball. Her commitment to service extends beyond her business as she is proud to support the Leaping Butterflies Ministry. With this organization, she fits and provides hearing aids to women living with Turner Syndrome.
Read 22 verified patient reviews for Clark Hearing - Tomball! Their average review score is 5 () from 22 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I enjoyed my visit. The staff was very nice and helpfull.”
“Tonya is a great person to work with. She is very knowledgeable and has your best interests in mind. This is my second set of hearing aids. I will be back for a third set when I wear these out. ”
“I’ve been a patient for 10 years. I initially I was unable to pay for my hearing aids but with the help of this company accepting a state program they worked with I was able to hear again. 10 years later I needed new ones and I’m happy to say that I’m very pleased with what I have and would highly recommend them for anyone needing hearing aides. ”
“I have never had anything but a wonderful experience at Clark Hearing! At my last appointment, Tonya cleaned my hearing aids, and fixed a problem I was having with my app! She took her time with me, and I never felt rushed. I HIGHLY recommend Clark Hearing!!”
“Very professional and courteous ”
A message from Clark Hearing - Tomball:
We are open to serve you and we're taking every precaution to disinfect all spaces and equipment between patients. Please call ahead for an appointment.
Clark Hearing Inc. will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Our Philosophy -
You rely on your hearing to keep in touch with the people you love and to stay involved with the activities you’re passionate about. Your hearing aids need to be up to the challenge. That's why we offer the highest quality hearing aids with the latest technology.
Cassie wanted to be able to fit clients with the most advanced technology available. She wanted to offer a wider range of hearing aids from different manufacturers so that she had a larger selection to choose from and better chances to perfectly fit each client.
That's why she founded Clark Hearing: to take better care of her clients. She brings over a decade of experience in the industry, plus a genuine love for helping people. Cassie sets affordable prices and treats her clients with a high standard of care. In fact, everyone on our team is focused on our clients' needs, because our priority is to make you happy.
Call one of our locations listed above to begin your journey to better hearing.
New! Now Accepting Virtual Appointments
Our Hearing Aid Services:
- Hearing tests: Just like you get an annual eye exam, you should have your hearing tested once a year, whether you have hearing loss or not. If you do think you have hearing loss, it's especially important to have it tested so you can begin treating it right away. After your hearing test we'll have another conversation about your results. We go over your hearing loss in detail because we want you to be informed about your own hearing health. Lastly, we’ll go over what treatment would be best for you.
- Hearing aid sales: We work with hearing aids from different manufacturers, giving us more choices to find the hearing aid that's right for you. Your ideal hearing aids have to address what you need them for on a day-to-day basis. We consider, your hearing loss, lifestyle and environments you need help hearing in and budget what are you able to afford. When you're ready to move forward with hearing aids, we will place your order and get in touch to schedule a fitting after they arrive.
- Bluetooth connectivity can work with your TV and with streaming music
- Rechargeable hearing aid solutions
- Hearing aid fitting and programming: Choosing hearing aids is only one step. Customizing those hearing aids to your individual hearing needs is essential.
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings: In many cases, we can get your hearing aids working again in-office with a thorough cleaning or basic replacement. If not, we will send them to the manufacturer for repairs.
- Hearing protection: We offer customized hearing protection, including custom-fit earplugs and musicians' monitors, to help prevent hearing loss.
- Earwax management: Cerumen (commonly known as earwax) can cause hearing loss or block your hearing aids. We can keep your ears clean and your hearing aids working their best.
- Tinnitus management: Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) can be distracting and unpleasant. If you have tinnitus we'll explore options for treatment.
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories: We sell affordable hearing aid batteries. We offer special deals, mail order service, and even hearing aid battery recycling.
- Remote hearing aid management: Some hearing aid manufacturers offer remote programming, which means we can make adjustments to your hearing aids even if you're not in the office.
- Discounts for veterans: We offer discounted services for veterans who received their hearing aids from the VA. Come see us if you need a cleaning or adjustment.
*If possible we prefer to schedule appointments so we can set aside the time to better serve you.
Clark Hearing is an independent practice, when you buy hearing aids from us, you're getting so much more than just the latest hearing technology - Bundled services, for the length of your warranty. If you need a cleaning or an adjustment, just drop by or give us a call. Battery program, we have a battery program to keep hearing aids more affordable. For every three packs of batteries you order, you'll get a fourth one free. Budget-friendly office visits outside of your warranty.
Timeline for Better Hearing:
- We complete your hearing test, go over the results, and walk you through your options for treatment.
- We place an order for the hearing aids you choose.
- We see you for an initial follow-up appointment in one week.
- We see you for a check-up in two weeks.
- The fitting period can last as long as 45 days (the length of our money-back trial). Even if you are doing well, we still ask you to come back and see us at least once during this period. We want to make sure you're on a good path for better hearing.
- Once the fitting period is over, we see you every six months (twice a year). This lets us keep your hearing aids working properly with a regular deep cleaning. It also gives us a chance to make any adjustments and catch any changes you've noticed with your hearing.
Insurance - We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and accept all other major insurance.
Financing - Use the CareCredit credit card to pay for your hearing health wellness needs.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Remote hearing aid programming
We are preferred providers of the NFL Players Association’s Professional Athletes Foundation. Our goal is to bring better hearing to former professional athletes and fit them with the hearing technology they need.
We are a proud partner of HearStrong, an organization that spreads hearing loss awareness and provides hearing aids to those in need.
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 1 pm|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Remote hearing aid programming
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details