Dr. Sarah Curtis is a licensed audiologist with a Doctorate degree in Audiology from The University of Tennessee. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Curtis is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
Sounds of Life Hearing Center LLC provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to people of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details