Audiologist Nancy Napolitano serves patients at the Newnan office.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Union Reporter, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, Metra, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Highmark Employee Discount , NEI, MCAS, Care and Save Discount Prg, Jordan Furniture, Senior Provider Network, AMAC, Summit Township, Paragon Home Resources, Prime Health, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, Northwood, Harmony Hearing, Lake Medical Imaging, CAP, OCCM, Homelink, PEHP and UAW.
About this clinic
For over 20 years, the people of Georgia and eastern Mississippi have trusted the Ear, Nose & Throat Institute to provide exceptional comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatments for a wide range of ear, nose and throat disorders including balloon sinuplasty, allergy treatments, sleep apnea, snoring, hearing care, voice therapy, tonsils and adenoids and more. The Hearing Center at the ENT Institute offers the best in hearing testing, hearing aids and follow-up care for your hearing loss.
The Hearing Center at the ENT Institute in Newnan offers the following hearing care services:
- Hearing testing to measure hearing loss
- Hearing aid consultations, evaluations, dispensing and programming
- Customized earmolds and earplugs for music, shooting, and swimming
- Pediatric testing and evaluations available for children for all ages
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing for all ages
- Balance testing
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details