This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Prime Health, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, Perkspot, AFE USA, AMAC and CAP Connection.
About this clinic
Our office gives the best possible customer service and builds personal relationships with every patient. We like to play a big role in every patients hearing journey to assure the best results and improve their quality of life. We make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. Our office will answer the concerns of our patients hearing needs which will ultimately enrich the quality of their lives. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details