A message from Anacortes Hearing Center about COVID-19:
We are taking all precautions according to the CDC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please call us with inquiries regarding our Covid-19 protocol.
Dr. Holly Kennedy is a licensed audiologist who earned a Master’s degree in audiology from Western Washington University. She is a dedicated and experienced hearing care provider who is committed to helping people hear their best with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Anacortes Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Anacortes Hearing Center we take pride in offering the best hearing health care in the area. We offer hearing services to patients of all ages and work with the latest technology available. In addition to free consultations, we also provide many makes and models of hearing aids as well as cleaning and repair services. Call us today and start your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- One-on-one consultation with our Doctor of Audiology
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Expert hearing aid consultation and fitting
- Advanced, digital hearing instruments
- Sophisticated hearing test equipment and technology
- Physician referrals for medical treatment
- Hearing instrument repairs and adjustments for all makes
- Custom swim, noise and musician’s plugs
- Patients of all ages are welcome, from children to adults
|Monday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment