Dr. Christine Albertus is the licensed audiologist serving patients at the Marshfield Clinic. She earned a doctorate in audiology and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She is a highly qualified audiologist specifically trained to tend to the individual needs of her patients.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Marshfield Clinic-Lakeland! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 4 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My experience there was fine.”
“They were very professional, very nice, explained everything in detail. I like the device, the use of it, all that. Very good.”
“She was very kind, courteous, and competent. ”
“Very professional. ”
About this clinic
Marshfield Clinic audiologists conduct hearing evaluations to help patients and their families solve communication problems created by hearing difficulties. They work with patients of all ages to achieve their individual hearing goals. Our audiologists work closely with ear, nose, and throat (ENT) physicians, family practice and pediatric physicians in evaluating and managing hearing loss.
Marshfield Clinic offers the following hearing health services:
- complete professional hearing testing for adults and children
- hearing aid evaluations, sales, dispensing, fitting, programming and adjustments
- hearing aid batteries, service, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- wide selection of quality hearing systems from the top manufacturers, including the best 100% digital hearing aids
- custom earplugs for swimming or noise protection
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details