Licensed doctor of audiology Kristin Jollie has been serving the patients at ENT Associates of Westerly since 2001. She holds a Master of Science degree in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at ENT Associates of Westerly to help them find the hearing care they need.
ENT Associates of Westerly have been serving the area residents for over 35 years in the greater Westerly-Pawcatuck area. We provide a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. We offer state of the art specialized testing and evaluations along with the most technology advanced hearing devices available. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you with all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment