Dr. Sarah Brown earned both her Bachelor’s degree and her Doctorate of Audiology degree from Central Michigan University. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. Dr. Brown’s career in audiology was influenced by her musical background as a pianist which prompted her to learn more about hearing and how she might be able to help those with hearing loss. She is passionate about educating and helping her patients understand their hearing issues and fitting customized solutions based on their lifestyle and listening needs.
Dr. Janet Perkins is the owner of Oakland Audiology and brings almost two decades of experience to the field of hearing healthcare. In addition to her work in private practice as a Hearing Instrument Specialist, she has a wealth of experience in variety of settings including as a neurotology assistant, surgical technician, and temporal bon laboratory coordinator at Medical Ear Institute. When not at work, she enjoys family vacations and boating during the summer months.
About this clinic
At Oakland Audiology they believe the ability to hear and communicate well is absolutely crucial to a person’s quality of life so are passionate about dedicating their expertise to give you the best possible hearing care. Serving the community for more than three decades, their professional audiologists provide a full spectrum of hearing care services and are expert in comprehensive hearing testing and fitting state-of-the-art digital hearing instruments. They provide counseling and education to ensure you understand your hearing loss and have all your questions answered. Don’t miss the important things in your life; come in today to begin your hearing journey.
- Comprehensive hearing testing for all ages
- Counseling on hearing loss
- Hearing aid prescriptions, recommendations and fittings
- Full range of the latest hearing instruments in a variety of styles from major manufacturers
- Hearing protection including custom swim molds, noise and musician plugs and more
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid batteries
- In house service and repairs of hearing aids from most manufacturers
- Service plans
- Support services for cochlear implants and bone anchored hearing aids
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details