A message from Woodward Hearing Aid Center about COVID-19:
Tony Rushing is a board certified Hearing Instrument Specialist serving patients at Woodward Hearing Aid clinic since 1977. He specializes in utilizing proven fitting verification methods to ensure each patient is completely satisfied with their hearing and the instrument they choose.
Read 1 verified patient review for Woodward Hearing Aid Center! Their review score was 4 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Examiner was courteous and very patient.”
About this hearing center
Woodward Hearing Aid has been helping people hear better for over three decades. The professionals provide comprehensive hearing evaluations to ensure the best hearing solution for their patients. They offer a wide variety of products from the top manufacturers so each individual can choose a product based on their specific need, lifestyle and budget.
Hearing care services
- Hearing aid dispensing, fitting and programming
- Hearing aid cleaning, check-ups and repairs
- Custom ear protection and swim plugs
- Custom monitor and earplugs for musicians and performers
- Aural rehabilitation
- Hearing aid batteries
- Earwax removal
- Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details