After graduating from Wayne State University in WI., Smita Singh, began her Clinical Fellowship Year at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit MI. She is currently licensed in the state of Michigian to perform Audiology.
Smita has been practicing Audiology since 2002 and has over 19 years of experience diagnosing hearing and balance problems. She offers the the highest standards of personalized care and the most current hearing aid technology. Educating her patients on the particulars of their hearing loss, amplification process of hearing and assistive listening devices is what she believes is necessary for her patients hearing health success.
Read 1 verified patient review for Excel Audiology and Hearing Aids! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“The doctor was professional, methodical and careful. I was impressed when Dr. Gupta treated my wife, so I became a patient.”
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Selection And Fitting
- Hearing Aid Maintenance And Repair
- Custom Ear Molds, Noise Plugs And Earplugs
- Tinnitus Evaluation And Treatment
- Assistive Listening technology
- free in-office hearing aid demos/trials
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details