Dr. Kimberly Kelley is a licensed audiologist and a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. Dr. Kelley has over two decades experience in the hearing healthcare industry. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids along with audiological testing and evaluating to help her patients find the solution that best suits their hearing needs.
About this clinic
Livingston Hearing Center offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
12319 Highland Road Suite #201
Hartland, MI 48353
9640 Commerce Road Suite #106
Commerce Township, MI 48382
- FREE hearing consultation
- Full line of hearing aids including digital technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up appointments
- Loaner instruments
- Batteries and accessories for hearing aids
- Custom ear molds, earplugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid repairs and cleaning services
- Earwax removal
- Counseling, Rehabilitation and Seminars available
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details