Audiologist Donna McGough grew up in the Atlanta area and earned her Master’s degree in Audiology from the University of Georgia. She completed her fellowship year at Eastern Virginia Medical Authority and moved back to this area. She has been serving patients at ENT Specialists since 1990.
Audiologist Kristyn Meade is a native of the Conyers area and earned her Master’s degree in Audiology and Teaching of the Hearing Impaired from the University of Georgia. She completed her fellowship year in the Atlanta area. She has been helping people hear better at ENT Specialists since 1991.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at ENT Specialists to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
ENT Professional Services, PC, has been servicing the hearing community for over 20 years. We provide comprehensive hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly trained, board-certified otolaryngologists and Audiologists use the most up-to-date treatments and technologies to provide high quality care for all their patients. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and we offer the latest technology advanced hearing devices that are available.
Hearing care services
- Audiological services including comprehensive hearing evaluations for infants, children and adults of all ages
- Board Certified otolaryngologists at all locations
- Comprehensive medical ear, nose and throat exams
- Head and neck cancer evaluations
- In office CT and Video Stroboscopy
- Surgical services which include outpatient hospital based sinus surgeries, ear surgeries, tonsillectomies and multiple office based procedures
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment