Shannon Phinney Dowdle
Owner of Village Hearing Care, P.A. Shannon was born and raised in Gorham, Maine, graduating from Gorham High School in 1986. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Amherst College and her Master of Science degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences from California State University, Northridge. Shannon is licensed with the State of Maine as an Audiologist. She is a member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and a fellow in the American Academy of Audiology. Shannon trained and worked in Los Angeles and Philadelphia before happily moving back to Maine.
About this clinic
We offer thorough diagnostic hearing testing and the fitting of a wide range of hearing instrument technologies and styles. Our practice is based on a client-centered philosophy, as we believe that by taking your lifestyle, hearing loss, and perceptions into consideration, we will obtain the optimal hearing aid fitting for you.
- State of the art service with convenient Gorham & Windham locations
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing instrument fitting, professional audiologic programming and followup care
- A full range of hearing aid technologies from basic to the most advanced digital
- 30-day hearing instrument trial
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Variety of assistive listening devices
- Second opinions
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details