About this clinic
Core Physicians main goal is to improve the health of the individuals and families in the community. They are committed to excellence in quality and services, physician directed care, operational excellence and geographic expansion.
The audiology department personnel and audiologists are trained to diagnose and treat hearing and balance problems. They work with people of all ages and specialize in fitting and dispensing hearing aids.
Audiology Procedures and Tests We Perform
- Audiological testing
- Auditory evoked potentials
- Cochlear implants
- Custom ear protectors
- Electroacoustic assessments of hearing aids
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- Hearing disorders
- Hearing tests
- Immittance testing
- Implantable hearing aids
- Pediatric audiological testing
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAEs)
- Swim molds
Visit our website for a complete list of services and providers.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details