Licensed Audiologist Dawn Lewis holds a Master of Science degree in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Comptentence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, Homelink, Federal Employee Program, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Prime Health, MCAS and Harmony Hearing.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Heritage Hearing Center PC! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“My hearing has never been better. Very professional.”
About this clinic
Heritage Hearing Center offers the people of Michigan - from Detroit to Flint - a full range of hearing care services including hearing testing, hearing aid services, custom ear products and assistive listening devices. Audiologist Dawn Lewis has many years experience helping people hear better.
- Hearing screening, testing and evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and service - We offer a wide selection of hearing aids, including digital processing and digitally programmable, from a variety of manufacturers. We will work with you to find the best solution for your hearing healthcare needs within your budget.
- Custom earmolds - Complete earmold services including custom molds for hearing aids, custom swimplugs, industrial hearing protection, and pilot molds.
- Assistive Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) - We offer information and guidance on use of assistive listening devices, such as amplified telephones, FM transmitter systems, and infrared systems
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details