Dr. Catherine May is a licensed audiologist who earned a master’s degree in audiology from Michigan State University with over two decades experience. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has worked in several clinical settings over the past 20 years.
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Julie Anna Hosbein is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who received a bachelor’s degree from Oakland University and is licensed by the State of Michigan to dispense hearing instruments. Julie has over a decade of experience working in the audiology field and enjoys helping people hear better.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at May Audiology & Hearing Aid Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
May Audiology & Hearing Aid provide individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Hearing care services
Some of our services include:
- free hearing evaluations
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations for all ages
- rehabilitation services
- hearing loss and tinnitus counseling
- hearing aid sales, evaluations, fitting and programming
- hearing aid repair, cleaning and servicing
- hearing aid accessories and batteries
- custom earmolds, swim plugs and noise protection
- follow-up visits to maintain satisfaction
- loaner hearing instruments if needed