Dr. Catherine May is a licensed audiologist who earned a master’s degree in audiology from Michigan State University with over two decades experience. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has worked in several clinical settings over the past 20 years.
Julie Anna Hosbein is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who received a bachelor’s degree from Oakland University and is licensed by the State of Michigan to dispense hearing instruments. Julie has over a decade of experience working in the audiology field and enjoys helping people hear better.
About this clinic
May Audiology & Hearing Aid provide individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Some of our services include:
- free hearing evaluations
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations for all ages
- rehabilitation services
- hearing loss and tinnitus counseling
- hearing aid sales, evaluations, fitting and programming
- hearing aid repair, cleaning and servicing
- hearing aid accessories and batteries
- custom earmolds, swim plugs and noise protection
- follow-up visits to maintain satisfaction
- loaner hearing instruments if needed
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment