A message from Here 4 You Hearing Center about COVID-19:
Dr. Kristin Regan has been practicing for 20+ years and takes pride in providing personalized solutions for each of her patients. Dr. Regan stays up-to-date with current research and recommendations for the best treatment approach for hearing related disorders. Dr. Regan has practiced in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and a residential facility for individuals with mental disabilities. When not at work, Dr. Regan enjoys camping with her partner, Daniel, and their 3 dogs. She also enjoys reading, gardening, and crafting.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Here 4 You Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Here 4 You Hearing Center, we take pride in treating patients the way we would want our loved ones treated. We view each patient as an individual with unique needs. We employ "best practice" care which means we use current research findings in our diagnostic methods and treatment plans to ensure each patient is getting the best outcome possible. We don't rush through our appointments. We allow adequate time with each patient to ensure questions are answered. At Here 4 You Hearing Center, you'll be treated like family. We can't wait to see you!
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Communication Needs Assessment
- Current Hearing Aid Technology including bluetooth compatible aids and rechargeable aids (Oticon, Phonak, Signia, Widex, Rexton)
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Real Ear Speech Mapping to ensure your aids are meeting your prescription
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Hearing Aid Service including cleaning, maintenance and repairs
- Custom Earmolds and Hearing Protection
- Hearing Aid Batteries
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details